1. Text Size:
  2. Contrast:

Universal Credit - What you need to know

Call our Welfare Reform team who are here to help you prepare for Universal Credit on 0151 290 7916

You can do the following to help prepare:

  • Open a bank or credit union account
  • Get online
  • Budget for it with help from Welfare Reform experts

We can help you do all of this.  Call us on 0151 290 7916.


To find out more about Universal Credit please go to our dedicated section














Rent a home with KHT

Want to live in a KHT home? Click here to view our latest homes to let.

Pay your rent online

Make sure you register to use the new self service portal to pay your rent online.


Improvement Programme Search

We have created a search facility for you to view the planned works due in your area.

Enter your postcode on this page to search.

We can help you with rent and benefit advice

Did you know we have a dedicated Money Matters section to help you with your benefit and rent advice? Click here to view.

Value for Money

Read how we're making every pound go further in our Value for Money report

Read more about Value for Money

We would like to place cookies on your computer to make your experience of our website faster and more convenient. To find out more, please refer to our Privacy Policy.

Please choose a setting: