Be Gas Safe!
If you are a Coronation Street fan, you would have seen Fiz going inot a coma after being overcome by deadly Carbon Monoxide fumes from a faulty gas boiler
Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer so if you are concerned about your boiler let us know and book a gas safety check.
With the cold weather setting in many households will be relying on gas boilers and gas fires to keep their family warm this winter. This increased usage can put pressure on gas appliances and could lead to them breaking down when they are needed the most.
It’s vital that everyone has their gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year to prepare them for the cold winter months.
Stay safe and don’t be left out in the cold this winter. Make sure you know what to do if your central heating fails you.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Having your gas appliances serviced every year will keep them working safely and efficiently.
- Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can produce deadly carbon monoxide.
- A survey of gas engineers showed that most problems with gas appliances are caused by lack of annual servicing.
Stay safe and don’t be left out in the cold this winter. Remember these top gas safety tips and help to protect yourself, your family and your home. Please lets us in to do the Annual Gas Safety Inspection. It could save your life.
Credit to ITV Studios for photograph