Coming soon to your KHT website
We are set to invest over £19m improving the homes you live in. Our new Improvement programme will start in April 2013 and continue through to March 2014.
You will be able to find out what improvements are planned for your area by going to the website from March 2013 and searching for your house through our new search facility.
Take a look below at some of the work being planned
- £4.4 Million External repair and painting programme and replacement Fascias, Soffits and Rainwater gutters to 1,784 properties.
- £2+ Million Upgrade and refurbishment works to around 100 Low-Rise blocks of flats
- £4 million fitting 1,500 Solar Power instillations to suitable properties across Knowsley
- £840 thousand installation of Central Heating to around 190 properties
- £1.5+ million Electrical power supply system rewiring
- £1 million Installation of around 190 Kitchens and 30 Bathrooms
- £100 thousand Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation to around 400 properties
Also 500 Huyton homes set for new fences
We are investing more than £500,000 worth of new fencing in Huyton. Over 500 Huyton properties are set to receive new fencing including houses on:
- Fincham Square
- Liverpool Road
- Saxby Road
- Gretton Rd
- New Way
- Princess Drive
- Phoenix Drive
- Lordens Road
The programme will finish in mid July.