There are a number of ways to pay your rent and there is no additional payment charge for using any of these services:
To pay online:
- You can pay your rent through the new self service portal on this website - just follow this link and register to use the service. Once you have followed the instructions and registered for the first time, you will be able to make online secure payments to your rent account at any time which suits you.
- By online banking through your own bank. If you already use internet banking, you just need to set up the following details to make payments to whenever you want. Payee: Knowsley Housing Trust. Bank sort code: 20-51-01, Account number: 80986089, Barclays Bank, Water St, Liverpool L69 2DU. Remember, you will need to quote your payment reference number, which you will find on your rent payment card.
To pay by Direct Debit or Standing Order:
- To set up a weekly or monthly Direct Debit from your bank account, print off and complete this form Direct Debit Form. [pdf] 281KB or call 0151 290 7000 if you need a copy sending to you. Please note a direct debit can be set up over the telephone for any day of the week/month. This can be done by calling our contact centre on 0151 290 7000.
You can now ring and make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 0844 557 8321 to access the automated service.
You can still ring KHT to make a payment too. Simply ring us on: 0151 290 7000 between 8am and 8pm weekdays and 9.30am until 1pm Saturdays. You will need to have your payment reference, debit or credit card number, expiry date, issue number and the amount you wish to pay.
To pay in person:
- At any Pay-Point – simply take your rent payment card, together with your payment , to the nearest outlet displaying the Pay- Point sign and your payment will be credited to your rent account. A list of all outlets is available here - Find your Local Pay Point [doc] 31KB .
- At the following One Stop Shops: Halewood, Huyton, Kirkby and Prescot. Again, you will need your rent payment card and your chosen method of payment. Opening times are Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm and you can find adresses and maps for the One Stop Shops through this Office locations and contacts link.
- At any Post Office - Take your rent payment card, together with your payment, to any post office and your payment will be credited to your rent account.
To pay by post:
Simply post a cheque, made payable to Knowsley Housing Trust to the following address for the attention of finance and treasury.
Please write your address on the back of the cheque so we can match up your payment to your rent account:
Knowsley Housing Trust,
Kings Business Park,
If you experience difficulties paying your rent, or if you have lost your rent payment card, please contact: 0151 290 7000. We will be happy to give you help and advice.
Do not hope any problems with making your rent payments will go away; we are committed to collecting all monies owed.
If your account is in credit and you want to claim a refund you will need to complete a rent refund form and a cheque authorisation form telling us who you want the cheque made payable to and return both forms to KHT. Both these forms are here for you to print off and complete or you can request copies from us on 0151 290 7000.
If you are in credit and would like to claim a refund, please contact us on 0151-290-7000 or call into your local office.