Do you have Home Contents Insurance?
You never know what may happen but did you know that in the event of a flood, fire, burglary or burst pipes, Knowsley Housing Trust (KHT) are not responsible for replacing your damaged or stolen items. KHT are therefore keen to ensure that all residents have their own Home Contents Insurance.
To help our customers and leaseholders access an affordable insurance product which has been designed solely for housing association tenants we have teamed up with the Thistle Insurance Services Ltd to offer our customers the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc.
Thistle have put together ten reasons why it might be suitable for you to choose My Home Contents Insurance.
10 reasons to choose My Home Contents Insurance
- Flexible regular Pay-As-You-Go payment options
- No fuss, quick and easy to apply either through the post or over the telephone
- No excess (you do not pay the first part of the claim)
- Covers fire, theft, flood, water damage and other household risks
- Covers damage to internal decorations
- Covers accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and washbasins
- Covers damage to external glazing for which you are responsible
- Covers lost or stolen keys
- You do not need to have special door or window locks
- You do not need to have a bank account
The My Home Scheme can bring you peace of mind knowing that your furniture and belongings are insured against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks.
How do you apply for cover?
For further information you can pick up an information pack from our KHT offices or download a copy of the information pack here.
Alternatively, you can call 0345 450 7288, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thistlemyhome.co.uk and request a call back today!
The National Housing Federation My Home Contents Insurance Scheme is a product name arranged and administered on behalf of the National Housing Federation by Thistle Tenant Risks a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Lloyd’s Broker. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.