Report anti-social behaviour
If you or someone you know is suffering because of anti-social behaviour (ASB) please contact us to report it:
- Ring our Contact Centre on 0151 290 7000
- Or fill in the form opposite
Please include your contact details to be kept informed about the action we are taking. If we are able to contact you it will help us deal with the ASB issue more effectively.
Even if you want to remain anonymous please get in touch. We’ll investigate your complaint and take action to the best of our ability.
Our initial response time is 24 hours for complaints received Monday-Friday.
Run by Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council (KMBC), the Community Trigger is a process which allows members of the community to ask the Safer Knowsley Partnership (“the Partnership”) to review how they have responded to reports of anti-social behaviour.
The Community Trigger can be used where the following criteria has been met:
- If you (as an individual) have reported to the council, police or a registered housing provider (social landlord e.g. KHT) about three separate incidents of anti-social behaviour in the last six months
- If five individuals in the local community have reported separately to the council, police or registered housing provider (social landlord e.g. KHT) in the last six months about similar incidents of anti-social behaviour
- If you have reported to the council, police or registered housing provider (social landlord e.g. KHT) an incident of anti-social behaviour or crime that is a hate incident in the last six months
KHT’s commitment to support tenants with ASB
We will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours, for incidents of: Hate Crime, Domestic Abused, Threats or Use of Violence and Threats of/and Arson and 3 working days for all other reports of ASB
We will Interview the complainant within 5 days making where possible.
We will Interview a Perpetrator within 5 days of interviewing the complainant.
NB if further evidence is required then interview can be extended
All action Plans will be be sent to be both Complainant and Perpetrator within 72 hours of the interview
There is a minimum contact with the complainant of every 2 weeks as per action plan – this can be increased if required and followed up with a letter
A case will be closed If no further incidents are reported since last the contact (2 weeks previously) – and If no contact with the complainant as arranged.