WIN AN IPAD AIR WITH LIVING MAGAZINE
Want to win a new iPad Air? Check out the rules and terms and conditions below:
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. This competition is open to all KHT tenants aged over 18, except any employee of or person directly connected with KHT and their immediate family members. Proof of age will be required.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by emailing your name to email@example.com
4. KHT accepts no responsibility for any technical failure, malfunction or any other problem with any server, internet access system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost, corrupted or not properly registered or recorded. No responsibility will be taken for lost entries.
5. The judges shall put all the entries into a random name picker and one winner will be selected. The judges’ decisions shall be final. No correspondence regarding the results will be entered into.
6. The Competition will be advertised in Living Magazine and on the KHT Facebook page.
7. The winner shall receive an iPad Air. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The winner will be notified by email. They must respond by providing a postal address to claim their prize. Once this has been confirmed KHT will send the winner their prize within 10 working days.
9. KHT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to the prize which may occur during delivery to the winner’s address.
10. With the winner’s permission, the winner’s name will be announced on Facebook after the draw.
11. KHT reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
12. All entries must be received before 5pm on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition.
13. The judge reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they consider that the entrant has breached any of these terms.
14. One entry per household.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting your entry to KHT, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
2. KHT reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
3. KHT (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your entry or any part thereof.
4. Insofar as is permitted by law, KHT, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of KHT, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
5. You agree to indemnify KHT (and its subsidiaries) against any claim from any third party for any breach of the Rules or these Terms and Conditions.
6. KHT reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the KHT website.
7. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
9. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. This competition is governed by English law and English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Knowsley Housing Trust Limited is a charitable registered society under the Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, registered number 007773, registered with the Regulator of Social Housing no LH4343. Registered address: Lakeview, King’s Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside L34 1PJ. Knowsley Housing Trust Limited is part of the First Ark Group. First Ark Limited is a company limited by guaranteed, registered in England and Wales, registered number 07295935. Registered address: Lakeview, King’s Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside L34 1PJ